Monday 7 December 2015

Advent calendars

Hi! I'm trying to blog more often now to keep u all happy! I'm not getting many comments so if u could leave me a comment telling me what you want for Christmas then I may mention u in my next blog:)

So I'm going to tell u all about my advent calendars. To me advent is important as it is the lead up to Jesus' birthday. So I'm lactose intolerant so my advent calendars are dairy free!! So here it goes. 

1. My free from calendar:
Since being lactose intolerant I've bought from sainsburys a dairy freecalendar. They are yum and are super cute in size.  

2. Dark hotel chocolat:
My gran bought me this and it is soooooooooo nice!! It is like a book of chocolates and I love it!

Sorry for the brief blog! See u soon
Ta ta:):):):)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment